The BEST Holiday Treats All Over Utah
Finding the best holiday treats in Utah can be a delightful experience, as the state offers a variety of bakeries, confectioneries, and specialty shops that cater to festive cravings. Here are some places in Utah where you can find delicious holiday treats:
- Located in Salt Lake City, Gourmandise is known for its delectable pastries, cakes, and desserts. During the holiday season, they often feature special treats and festive-themed baked goods.
- This cookie shop in Salt Lake City is famous for its unique and flavorful cookies. Check out their seasonal offerings for holiday-inspired treats.
- With locations in various cities, The Sweet Tooth Fairy is a bakery known for its cupcakes, cookies, and other sweet treats. They usually have festive options during the holiday season.
- Located in Hurricane, Each baked good that they make comes from recipes handed down, and tried and true. They may have special holiday treats and desserts for you to enjoy.
- For those who love artisanal chocolates, The Chocolate Conspiracy in Salt Lake City offers handcrafted, organic, and ethically sourced chocolates. Look out for their seasonal selections.
- In Logan, Crumb Brothers is renowned for its artisan bread, pastries, and desserts. Check their holiday offerings for a taste of festive delights.
- Located in downtown Salt Lake City, Schmidt's Pastry Cottage is a long-established bakery known for its cakes, pastries, and cookies. They may have seasonal treats for the holidays.
- Situated in downtown St. George. Farmstead is a local European-style bakery/patisserie. They have sandwiches, pastries and decadent doughnuts. Keep an eye out for their holiday specials.
Before visiting, it's a good idea to check the websites or social media pages of these establishments for information on holiday menus and seasonal offerings. Additionally, check your local farmers' markets and holiday festivals as they also feature vendors with unique and delicious treats.
Tis the Season, and sometimes we need a few ideas for gifts for our loved ones. Some people are just plain hard to shop for. Plus, we live in a society that just buys what we want and need. We don't wait for much. So how do you get that perfect gift? You choose something unique and local!
Buying local for holiday gifts is a wonderful way to support small businesses and your community. Here are some ideas for locally sourced gifts:Artisanal Foods:
A great Southern Utah idea is jam from 'That's My Jam 435.'
Lyndee Leavitt and Nadine Stratford make gourmet jams and jellies with as much local produce as they can. They taste amazing and look great too!
Here are some of the pairings they came up with for us to try! They were so yummy. These jams would be perfect for any holiday party that you need an appetizer for!
They have a wide range of gift ideas.
Check out Earth's Treasures Crystal Shop at their new location at 558 E. Riverside Dr #105 Saint George, UT 84790!Handmade Clothing or Accessories:
We have a local lady that used to be my neighbor and she has her own line of clothing!
She uses everything too. She uses her scraps and makes jewelry & hair ties and scrunchies.
Marie Nohr has done fashion shows around the world and she lives right here in Utah!
Remember, the key to buying local is to explore the unique offerings available in your area. Supporting local businesses not only provides thoughtful gifts but also contributes to the growth and sustainability of your community.
Listening to Cat Country Utah Pays off! We are now giving you the opportunity to win a trip to Las Vegas to see Morgan Wallen Live at Allegiant Stadium!
Now is the time to take care of yourself before all of the holidays are in full swing.
In between your shopping and cleaning up the house and yard, you can listen to DJ & Aaronee and get the codes to enter on Cat country Utah App. Know the phone number 435-674-7014 to call or text in.
Morgan Wallen sold out stadiums across the United States this year, and we want to make sure you have a chance to catch one of Country's biggest stars in concert in 2024.
Imagine it now-- experiencing Morgan Wallen LIVE at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas! Sound good?
Here's What You Could Win
- Roundtrip airfare for two to see Morgan Wallen in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Two-night hotel stay in Vegas
- Two tickets to see Morgan Wallen at Allegiant Stadium in August 2024
- $500 in spending money
Here's How You Enter the Contest
Listen for the codes you need to enter below on weekdays starting Monday, November 6, 2023, through Wednesday, November 22, 2023. You can also gain additional entries by following the prompts to get social with us.
*This is a multi-market promotion open to those ages 21 and older who reside in the contiguous United States. One (1) winner will be selected at random from eligible entries received on Monday, November 27, 2023. Prize is provided by Big Loud.*
See Inside Morgan Wallen's Recently Sold Nashville Home
PICTURES: See Inside Jerry Lee Lewis' $1.6 Million Rural Estate
Gallery Credit: Sterling Whitaker